About life long learning....
I have always been a planer. So, for myself, habit number 1 will be easy for me. I make many goals for myself in school and in life. Most of the time I start out with a goal in mind and then develop some type of plan around it. The plan usually involves when I want to accomplish the goal, the resources and materials I will need, and how I will work through the plan to reach goal I had in mind.
The habit that I believe is the hardest for me is habit number 4, having continence in yourself. I always second guess myself and worry if other people understand what i am trying to do. Most of the time, I am concerned with the work or activities that i have completed, and if i had completed them correctly. I would call myself worrisome. I tend to worry over everything, big and small.
I had an easy time setting up this blog, i did not find it difficult at all. I really do not express many personal feelings, and I will admit, I was not looking forward to creating a blog.... but hopefully i will enjoy this experience. Many of my close friends blog and they seem to enjoy, so maybe i will learn to enjoy it ;).
No comments:
Post a Comment