I think Teacherpop is a great website for teachers of every age. Many teachers can communicate with one another about lesson, activities, and experiences. The other social network that i explored was bake space, i love food and i am in the process of (really) learning how to cook. I thought it was great for beginning cooks, it gave many recipes that were easy and simple... i will be trying a few of them out here in the near future. I have the Flixster app on my phone and i really love it. i love to go see movies, in any genre. I also looked through the network, whats on my bookshelf. this site allowed members to trade books.
Really the only online communities that i am apart of is Facebook, and since i have been in this class i am now a member of Twitter, and Teacherpop, and i will probably make a page on bake space and whats on my bookshelf. i know i will use some of the recipes i found on bake space in the future and since i love to read, whats on my bookshelf will give me a new list of great books to read in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment