Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thing 6 - Productivity

The Site that i picked from the Web 2.0 awards is, remember the milk. This site is wonderful!!! I love it, I even got the app for it on my iphone. This site allows people to manage many things. There is a task box for every day and every week. For some people simply writing something down helps them remember what they have/need to do. This site sends people notifications through phone and email to remind them.  The site allows people to plan out the whole day if they wanted to. People could be reminded about a certain event that is coming up or a big test they have to take one day. the site also allows people to make lists, from a shopping list to a workout list. there is a page for work, stud, and personal tasks.

The only thing that I do not like about this site was that you have to sign up and make an account. The account is free, which is great. Everything else from this site i like. I think this site will benefit many people, especially people that like to make lists of things they have to do. Also, the site could benefit people that need help remembering certain events and assignments that need to be completed. This site would be VERY useful for students and teachers with all the daily activities and deadlines that need to be meet.

http://www.rememberthemilk.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment