Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thing #2 This is my BLOG and my AVATAR!! :)

The name I gave for this blog and my posting name is basically my name - Kristin Leigh Edwards. It's just posted a little different for both of them. I like my name...

I think the blog was easy enough to make, on the other hand the avatar was a little more difficult for me to make. What I mean by that is really deciding how I wanted show my avatar and what it looked like. I am a true girl, I like clothes and it takes me a while to pick out the clothes that I like. So, it was just the same aspect for my avatar. I believe that this avatar does look like me, or as much as it can. I wanted the avatar to look like myself as much as it could because this is who I am and I am comfortable with that.

1 comment:

  1. I think the avatars are a neat idea but these are a little basic. I think so many of us look primarily the same. I wish we had more body types and facial expressions to choose from to make it more unique or more like ourselves. Although, based on what you said given more choices might have taken you forever:)

    ReplyDelete