Monday, June 20, 2011

Thing 4 commenting

Commenting on blogs helps create a sense of community and interaction by letting one another talk (or write) about what the other has blogged about. People blog because they want others to hear their thoughts and see what is on their mind. Many people can talk (or write) to one another and make a community of friends betwwen bloggers. Many great conversations can be held over a bloggers post. However, it takes interaction between bloggers in order for this process to work. In order for that to happen, blogs need to be interesting and address interesting topics and questions. Also, the blogger needs to be active and respond to the comments that other people or bloggers has left them, this way a conversation can be held about a certain post. These two things are very important points when it comes to having comments and interaction on ones blog.

The two blogs that I picked to post on from the blogosphere was:

Addicted @ Decorating
http://blog.addicted2decorating.com/

I selected this blog to post on because I love decorating. This blog had a lot of great  before and after pictures on projects that were worked on. This blogger and I have the same taste of decorating in common. The post that I commented on was a sitting area with a T.V., the room had a calm relaxing feel to it and I loved it. I had to tell the blogger that a wonderful job had been done.

Bookroom Reviews
http://www.bookroomreviews.com/

I selected this blog to post on because I love to read and this blog gives many reviews of books. I have already found two new books that i want to read this summer. The post that I commented on was on a book that I have already read. I thought it was not getting the comments that it should have from other commenter. The book was titled "The Host". The book was by the same person that wrote the twilight series. I loved this book, It was totally different from the twilight books. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Twilight fan, but now I am a big fan of this book as well, and I thought people should know the truth about the book :).

No comments:

Post a Comment