Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thing 14 Going with the flow

I thought these were very great sites to know about. There have been many times when I have tried to create something similar to these charts and they always ended in a mess. These are so easy to use and friendly to young students. I chose Gliffy as my Flow chart and Bubbl.us as my mind map. I picked Gliffy because i have used it for another class and i really liked using it. I picked bubbl.us because it looked simple and easy to use ( which it was). These charts and mindmaps can be used at any age and in any grade. They can go from simple to very detailed. These would make great study guides for students that are well put together and organized. Also, teachers could make worksheets and quizzes out of these and let students fill in certain blank places or even the whole chart.



No comments:

Post a Comment