I had a lot of fun with these web sites. The one site I enjoyed the most was Image Chef. I spent a lot of time playing around making new pictures and images.... I had a slow rainy afternoon at work ;). These sites could be used many different ways in the classroom. Students could make their own pictures related to a activity and share it with their the classmates. Allowing students to get creative, can further their learning for a certain lesson.
The pictures that I created were really simple. For most of them I had to pick a few colors and type in a phrase... and that was it. The picture with the baby chicks... I has to pick the picture ( from hundreds) and then decide what I thought the captions should be. The hardest thing for me, during this activity was choosing pictures and colors..... sometimes that can be a hard decision for a girl ;).
I used www.ImageChef.com and www.comicstripgenerator.com
No comments:
Post a Comment